The Middle East Journal for Scientific Publications
The Middle East Journal is a multidisciplinary journal that publishes research articles in various fields because it includes editors from various industries.
MEJSP receives research or scientific articles to take into account the scientific and novelty of the subject, the importance of the subject, the correctness of language and plagiarism.
The articles presented are reviewed by at least two MEJSP experts, to ensure that the required conditions are met, prompt response, acceptance or rejection of the material.
* Purpose and scope of The Middle East Journal
The Middle East Journal aims to promote scientific publications in a variety of fields, including engineering, mathematics, chemistry, medicine, linguistics, education, and social sciences and law in the Middle East.
To do this, the journal requires that the topic be new and clear of plagiarism, spelling or grammar errors and that the research or article is scientific.
* Reviewers on The Middle East Journal
The Middle East Journal invites local experts to review the articles the authors submitted for publication in the review. The evaluator volunteers in English online. Reviewers have no pay. However, their name appears on the magazine's website. Auditor's role:-
1- Notify the editors of articles published in their journal.
2- Provide constructive criticism of the book's work to improve it and ensure the high quality of published articles.
3- Editors report bad behavior by authors, e.g. plagiarism.
* How to write a review for The Middle East Journal
The auditor performs the following steps in the audit process:-
1- Read the author's recommendations section and expert section to learn more about their exact purpose and study research papers.
2- Carefully read the research papers. Then he gives it to the editor with his comments. So the review should end with one of the following four points:-
A- The study is updated subject to publication in the journal and requires no changes or modifications.
B- Search requires a slight change due to these changes.
C- Search requires basic changes, e.g. Data expansion or documentary research.
D- Reject research and fully explain the reasons for this refusal.
3- The author makes changes to the links and sends them to the magazine. The advertiser redirects it to ensure that appropriate changes have been made.
* Types of reviews on The Middle East Journal
The Middle East Journal uses the test method of the study presented. The author's identity remains unknown to the author, and the reviewer knows the writer's identity. Peer review of this type gives reviewers the opportunity to review research work and make assessments without the influence of the authors. This leads to the highest level of research published in the journal.
* STEPS OF THE REVIEW PROCESS
The study presented in The Middle East Journal is investigated at the following stages:-
1- When the journal receives the study, send it to two reviewers.
2- Experts have a week (seven days) to state their position on the document submitted when receiving, rejecting or requesting minor or important corrections and amendments.
3- The editor receives the review article with comments and sends it to the author to make the necessary adjustments.
4- The author corrects the article and returns it to the magazine. The editor sends it to reviewers to make sure they have made the necessary and correct changes.
5- The publisher sends the accepted research document to the editor-in-chief who coordinates it and prepares it for publication.
* Role requirements for Reviewers in The Middle East Journal
Reviewrs in the Middle East must meet the following requirements for scientific publications:
1- PhD in one of the journal's editorial fields.
2- English fluent
* BENEFITS FOR BEING A REVIEWER in The Middle East Journal
1- Improve his/her resume.
2- Improve his/her writing skills
3- Have access to up-to-date and relevant research in his/her area.
* How to submit an article to The Middle East Journal
The author must access the page (submit the article) and fill out the information form, saving comments he sees. It must be (Doc / Docx).
* Article requirements for The Middle East Journal
1- The Middle East Journal only accepts English written studies.
2- The article pages should not exceed 30 pages. Searching over 30 pages will only be accepted after publisher consent. Additional pages can be added to pages that exceed the calendar limit.
3- Transcripts or plagiarism are completely rejected by The Middle East Journal, and magazine editors review the submitted test results to ensure they are cool, as plagiarism test results are not accepted.
4- Scientific articles sent to the journal should be well-written and contain no spelling, grammar, or grammatical errors.
5- If the author submits the research results for publication, he / she will receive a response within one to three weeks, and the paper may accept, reject or request minor or significant changes. In the event of a change, the author should adjust the study according to the journal observations.
* Templates and content of The Middle East Journal
1- Research volume is (A4(.
2- 2.5 cm edges on all sides.
3- The source type used in all Articles: (Times New Roman(.
4- The search name is printed in bold in the center of the first page with a font size of (16).
5- The name of the writer is marked in Italic on the left under the head of the research with a font size of (14).
6- The abstract is written after the authors' names. Abstract words cannot exceed 250 words. The summary should include goals, tools, results and recommendations.
7- Enter no more than 6 keywords compared to words found during the search.
8- The bold font size for addresses is (16)
9- Text font size (14).
10- font size for translations is (12).
11- Write a section titled (research problem), in addition to questions to which the research answered, refers to the phenomenon or problem in question.
12- A section appears under (Introduction). In this section, the researchers briefly explained the title and topic of the study.
13- Write a section entitled "The Benefits of Learning" in which the researcher highlights the key points that make their research unique and differentiates it from comparison or other connections.
14- The numbering technique is used in the training departments. For example:-
A- Main section: (1), (2), (3) ... etc.
B- Subsections: (1-1), (1-2), (1-3) ... etc.
C- The most branched sections are: (1-1-1), (1-1-2), (1-1-3) ... etc.
Till the end of the research
- The American Psychological Association (APA) documentation method is used for writing articles.
- At the end of the study, a section with the final research results should appear. An appropriate conclusion must also be drawn.
- When tables are inserted, they are numbered in the order in which they appear in the research document. Example: (Table 1) Add a description to the table and write the arrangement and description in the same font used in the rest of the search, with font size (12) below the table.
- When images, graphics, drawings or illustrations are included, they are numbered in the order in which they are presented in the research document. For example (Figure 1) plus a description of drawings, illustrations, drawings or images in addition to the description of the site and the description below with the same font used during the research, font size (12).
* Accepting publishing of the research in The Middle East Journal
If the editorial board of the journal accepts to publish the research, the author receives a document that receives the search results in the form of a scanned image (pdf). This paper contains the research data, the author (s), direct publication of the journal and the signature of the editor.
- Authors can request an original acceptance document. In this case, the cost of the article is borne by the author or authors.
* Privacy protection in The Middle East Journal
The Middle East Journal uses only author information, such as an email address or phone number, to publish to the journal. This data is prohibited for other purposes or on another site.
* Booking costs in The Middle East Journal:
1- The author must design the research document according to the journal's terms.
2- Some members may be free of fees or may be reduced for special reasons. For example, researchers are fired from countries with low national income or who have difficulty reviewing and publishing.
3- The authors pay a commission for publishing and evaluating the results of their research. The journal does not provide authors with a free print copy. You must purchase printed sheets from the magazine published.
* Copyright Policy in The Middle East Journal
1- By accepting the research publication in the journal, the authors confirm that their work is not widespread and that they authorize the publication of their research in a journal with the right to conduct research in other journals and accredited institutions. (Creative Commons) for announcement. This allows you to distribute the same work to several organizations.
2- Authors may publish their research results online before, during, or after submitting their journal to increase research participation and maximize maximum scientific benefit.
* Editorial ethics in The Middle East Journal
The Middle East Journal for Scientific Publications applies some ethical principles to publications for the development of high quality scientific articles.
1- Authorship problems
To resolve paternity issues, consult with the Ethical Editorial Board (COPE).
2- Financial help for the author
Before publishing the results of the studies submitted by the authors, they must disclose any financial support they receive from people or institutions in the journal message.
3- Job of reviewers
Reviewers reveal only the magazines published to ensure their quality and confidentiality.
- The magazine follows a strict policy that complements a scheduled review of the results. The author will be notified of any delay in the review process.
- The Middle East Journal makes the best efforts to identify and prevent data-related, falsifying, image manipulation, plagiarism, or unlisted controversies.
4- Fines (penalties)
There are a number of severe penalties for violating the advertising ethics. Some of these penalties are:-
- Warning message for those who own the materials in which the violation was recorded
- Final rejection of the submitted research paper.
- Remove a research article in the online journal and printed journal page.
- Take additional steps to cancel the violation.
* Important Notes
1- Editors and board members are not included in advertising decisions if they are authors.
2- Publishers and reviewers should be aware that there is no conflict of interest between them and the writers to ensure the objectivity of the review.
3- Editors do their best to identify and prevent defamation, insults, images or texts related to religious or historical events that may be offensive and humiliating to certain social groups.
4- The Middle East Journal board avoids making decisions that may have financial implications for the writers for separating the commercial issue.
5- Writers have the right to challenge the editing decision in the international arena.